Tagged by my cool friend addictedtostress aka Evan!
1. When was the last time a stranger made you smile?
I was at Downtown Disney the other day and there was this little girl who I’m assuming had Down Syndrome and she had this long, beautiful, flowing pink gown and she was just dancing in the middle of the square like no one was watching. Like, she was feelin’ herself. She would pinch her dress at the hems and twirl side to side, and she was just the cutest thing. Like a real live Disney princess, I tell ya.
2. What has been stimulating your mind the most lately?
HAHA. This is a perfect question, because while I haven’t been doing much with my summer, I actually started playing Brain Age on the DS again. I’m fixin’ to make my way through all of the sudoku puzzles, and my brain age is 20! ;A;
3. When was the last time you laughed so hard it hurt?
Last Wednesday my friend Jenille and I were laying down at the Packing House in Anaheim and we were playing eye spy and taking really dumb selfies like this one:
Yes. This cracked me up. LOOL. I was crying.
4. If you could create a video-game, what would it be like?
A game where the worlds of Sailor Moon and Totoro collide. That is all.
5. If you could create an anime, what would it be like?
Yaoi bishounen EVERYWHEREEEEEE. And lots of tears. And magical girl sequences.
6. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
One of my favorites is when I went fishing in the Philippines with a hook, twine, and a toilet paper roll and I caught 8 trout.
7. What’s your dream job?
It’d be super cool if I could be like a full time artist or musician and be super successful at it. But I honestly don’t think I have the talent nor the passion to make it a career. So I guess any job where I’m helping people personally is my dream job. Not really sure what it is yet.
8. If you had to give up all but three foods (be specific), which would you choose to keep?
In N Out french fries, rice, and tri tip steak.
9. What’s your dream home?
Directly copying this from a post I made a looooong time ago, because my answer is still the same:
Basically I only want to buy one house in the future and live in it for the rest of my life, excluding possible apartments or rooms I would rent before then. It would have to be a one story because when I’m old I wouldn’t want to walk up the stairs all the time ): And specifics are still up in the air, but I want it to be pretty modern looking (like those space saving rooms) and a big backyard with lots of trees and a pond with koi fish.
10. What are you favorite genres of music?
My taste in music is all over the place and it’s a complete mess.
I love hip hop, trip hop, glitch-hop whatever-the-hell-hop and electronic pop.
Lately I’ve really been into chillwave, vaporwave, and different sorts of EDM.
11. What’s your favorite thing to do on a regular basis?
EAT. I really don’t do anything on a regular basis anymore other than that. Food is my only consistency in life. LOL.
The rules are-
1) You answer these 11 questions
2) You write 11 new questions
3) You tag 11 people (or more if you’d like!)
1. Talk about your first crush and why it did or did not work out.
2. What band or artist has been the most influential to you and why?
3. Describe your strategy of survival during a zombie apocolypse.
4. Share a favorite picture from your childhood OR share your favorite childhood memory.
5. Would you rather have weather that is too hot or too cold?
6. Who are five people that you admire or look up to?
7. What is your favorite video game?
8. What is a quality that you do not like about yourself?
9. What is something you wish you were better at?
10. Do you have a collection? If so, what do you collect and how did you start?
11. What are 5 pet peeves of yours?
Tag: legaragerage mugenh t-rexasaurus strolling-to-the-beat suchagoldensnitch taemins—weave amichann zekeroxas megankrara meganlailai